Automation of order and maintenance processes for fire protection
Improving the maintenance process
Valtimo offers scalable solution
Cost savings and fewer errors
Moyne Roberts Group is a major European manufacturer and distributor of fire protection equipment. Moyne Roberts currently operates in five countries, including the Netherlands where it is represented by Smeba Brandbeveiliging.
Moyne Roberts supplies fire protection equipment for the business market. In addition, their engineers maintain and inspect the delivered equipment on location. Until recently, this maintenance process was based on a partially paper-based administration and Excel. There are between 50 and 200 engineers active in each country, which caused a lot of paperwork, errors in the process and very high overhead costs.
With the implementation of Valtimo, Ritense’s Business Process Automation platform, the maintenance process has been completely digitized. By introducing standard, automated and secured BPMN processes, there is less chance of errors and lead times are controlled. By linking Valtimo with other Moyne Roberts systems, there is less administrative stress.
The main processes in this solution are:
- Order processing: customer orders for all products and services are processed automatically.
- Support: the tasks of Moyne Roberts engineers on site are plotted and monitored by Valtimo. By linking to the mobile engineers app, they can immediately process and complete the work performed.
- Invoicing: each site visit results in an invoice, automatically and quickly. The link to Exact has greatly reduced the number of manual operations.
With Valtimo, Moyne Roberts has a scalable, secure and future-proof solution for their maintenance process. The maintenance process delivers higher customer satisfaction as a result of fewer errors and lower costs due to lower overhead. Moreover, the provision of information to the parties involved has been greatly improved. The platform is successfully active in several countries.
- Cost savings in administration and order processing.
- Significantly fewer errors are made in order processing, which increases the quality of the maintenance process.
- There is much more insight into the progress and status of the entire maintenance process.